At Ultimate Class Limo, the health and safety of our customerss and employees are of the upmost importance. We have put in the place the protocols below.
These protocols will be evaluated daily to meet the changing guidelines from the CDC and government officials.
- All chauffeurs and staff will not be allowed to work if ill or displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
- In the beginning, and end, of each shift, all chauffeurs and staff will have their temperature screened with “no-touch” thermometers.
- All office work areas will be wiped down with sanitizing wipes at the start and end of each shift.
- Before and after each trip, the vehicle will be wiped down with CDC recommended sanitizing wipes on all the touch points in the vehicle – back seats, armrests, headrests, door handles, and everywhere else a client may have touched.
- All vehicles are fogged before and after each run according to CDC guidelines.
- Chauffeurs will not be shaking hands with passengers.
- Passengers will be prohibited from sitting in the front seat.
- All vehicles will be stocked with individual hand sanitizers for the passengers and chauffeur.
- Bottled water will only be available upon request.
- All chauffeurs and passengers will be required to wear masks.
- Chauffeurs will wear gloves upon request.
We appreciate your patronage and look forward to continuing servicing your transportation needs in the Tr-State area.